Garrison Parcells brings over 25 years of experience in real estate sales representing Sellers and Buyers alike. Garrison’s experience as a real estate advisor make him am an invaluable asset in buying or selling your home.
APPROACH TO REAL ESTATE
Garrison’s extensive knowledge of market factors, internet tools, social media, lead capture technology, and advanced marketing techniques helps Garrison’s clients get more exposure to the marketplace. He is detail oriented and takes the time to exchange in thoughtful dialogue with his clients to get to better understand their needs and goals. He appreciates the uniqueness of each client’s situation, and never takes for granted the responsibility of helping them manage what is often their largest single investment.
WHAT GARRISON OFFERS
Garrison is a strong communicator, self-starter, and creative problem solver. Garrison knows the amenities of the Treasure Valley and uses his vast knowledge and experience to help his clients find the perfect home or sell their existing home at the best economic terms possible.
- Over 25 years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the local market.
- Vast knowledge of selling & buying negotiating and marketing techniques
- Always available to listen & advise; including evenings and weekends
- Team environment: Proven relationships with professionals in lending, inspection, insurance, maintenance, & construction services
- B.S. Business Administration, University of the Pacific, Eberhardt School of Business.
Garrison resides in Eagle. His interests include fitness training, snowboarding, and mountain biking. Garrison has served on the Board of Directors, House of Yahweh (Food & Clothing outreach program), as a New Account Volunteer for the United Way and as a fundraiser for the Humane Society.
8665 W Emerald Street, #140
Boise, ID 83704
Phone: (208) 639-7700